Sunday, April 17, 2005

Majikthise Meme

Via Orac, the Dude has been invited to participate in the following meme, as promted by Majikthise:

Behold, the Caesar’s Bath meme! List five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can’t really understand the fuss over. To use the words of Caesar (from History of the World Part I), “Nice. Nice. Not thrilling . . . but nice."

So, here we go:


1) SUVs that don't touch an ounce of mud or nature's terrain.
2) Any show on the WB.
3) Karaoke. Even when I'm drunk, I'll only sing in the shower.
4) Gathering with a lot and a LOT of people.
5) Spectator sports. I just can't get into it.

That's it for the Dude; and thanks to Orac for the invite!

4/19: Forgot to invite folks, so here they are:

3 Comments:

Blogger Saint Nate said...

Hey, don't forget to invite three people.

April 18, 2005 9:49 PM  
Blogger Maurice Bernstein, M.D. said...

OK.. here are mine:
1. Having a kidney removed for transplant while I am asleep in my bed.
2.Worries about the behavior of bioethicists in Koontz book becoming true.
3. What was done to Terri Schiavo.
4. Finally, chain letters and
5. Csesar's Bath meme
..Maurice.

April 20, 2005 12:07 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Please take a journey to my credit definition equity home line blog.

December 04, 2005 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory