Sunday, April 17, 2005

Chimeric Research -Take two (or three, but who's counting)

Following up on my post of 4/06/2005, here're some recent news items based on some element of Chimeric research:

1) NYT: The Other Stem-Cell Debate (hope the link works...it's been form than a week). This is really an excellent article that provides a more-or-less balanced description of the issue (I hated to say fair and balanced :- )

I still plan on analyzing the philosophical issues behind this, and actually by philosophical, it is becoming increasingly likely that this will be mostly an ontological assessment --but the Dude has been swamped lately, and so the more time consuming undertakings have been drydocked for a bit.

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my blog site.

November 21, 2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Where you been? You have got to look at my home equity line of credit refinance blog!

December 11, 2005 11:35 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
I want you to look for my plastic surgery washington dc blog.

December 13, 2005 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory