Monday, March 28, 2005

NJ Academy of Science: Science for Breakfast Program

This Sunday the Dude will be judging scientific presentations provided by high school students interested in careers in science. The even is hosted by the New Jersey Academy of Science, check it out if you can! The keynote speaker will be Dr. Wise Young, Rutgers University, of the W.M. Keck Center for Collaborative Neuroscience, The Spinal Cord Injury Project.

On the odd chance that you are a high school student and think you want to present, check the out info here on the program and how to submit proposals.

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Please consider looking at my 100 credit equity home line blog.

December 13, 2005 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory