Thursday, March 31, 2005

For some fun: Create Your Own Deity

The Philosophers' Magazine Online has a game where you can create your own deity. Well, OK, it's brief and it's not really a game, the Dude does find it somewhat fun --but, admittedly, he is biased...

They have more games and quizzes also, including one on Shakespeare v. Britney Spears, and if anyone knows of something similar for bioethics, please let the Dude know.

(What sucks is that more people who've completed the survey would take Britney's works w/ 'em to a desert isle than the works of Picasso, J. Austen, T. S. Eliot, and Miles Davis. Why people? Why?)

6 Comments:

Blogger Orendon said...

WOW! What a great site you have here. I found it from my search for alternative medicine boston and it's a cut above the others. Even though my research lead me here and the revelance may not be exact, your content is very beneficial and rewarding. Here's some of me results regarding alternative medicine boston

October 27, 2005 4:21 AM  
Anonymous Virtual Call Center said...

Hi - I’m a newbie trying to find some information
relating to Virtual Call Center
However, I managed to find your Blog which I think is interesting and had some relevance to what I was looking for. Thanks for your post and do keep up your good work.!

December 07, 2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
I hope you can look through my on line home equity loan blog.

December 14, 2005 11:08 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Go and find my plastic surgery thailand blog.

December 16, 2005 1:29 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery miami blog!

December 16, 2005 4:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Search for my credit equity florida home line blog, please!

December 17, 2005 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory