Friday, March 25, 2005

Art of Medical Quackery

If any of you are near Philadelphia and have some time this weekend, check out an exhibit showcasing the visual art used by medical quacks. It will be showing at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. If you can’t check out the event but want to read some more on debunking quackery in a classy way, check out these blogs:

Respectful Insolence

Skeptics Circle (Recently hosted by Orac of above)

Also, expect no posts from the Dude over the weekend. He'll be having dinner and all the festivities of Easter, as well as kayaking here, which appears to be an interesting place to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your baltimore college of dental surgery blog.

December 16, 2005 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory